forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5520  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Aug 19, 2001  4:48 pm
Subject:  Re: Mexican sign for Mexico

SignWriting List
August 19, 2001

OK. Here is another GIF with some versions of the sign for Mexico.

The first one is touching the nose and then rotating in place with no
traveling of the arm.

The second one touches the nose too, but travels forward in an arc
down and under and forward. I can place a brush on that if you wish.

The third touches the forehead...smile...what should I do?
Attachment
Mexico2.gif
Type: image/gif

5522 Re: Mexican sign for Mexico Angus B. Grieve-Smith Mon  8/20/2001

  Message 5520  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index