forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5525  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Aug 20, 2001  2:47 pm
Subject:  Re: Mexican sign for Mexico

SignWriting List
August 20, 2001

Hello Stefan!

Thanks for your message about the sign for Mexico. Of course there
are many possible different beginning and end positions...I have no
idea what they are, since I have never seen the sign myself!

So until I know what the sign is, it is useless to discuss different
ways to write it.

Nancy Cole told us she might be able to ask some friends from Mexico,
about the real sign for Mexico used in Mexico...so I am waiting for
her response ;-)

Meanwhile, as you know, you are always welcome to add the beginning
and end positions to any sign, if you feel it is necessary.
--

Val ;->