forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5529  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Aug 21, 2001  3:59 pm
Subject:  Re: sw symbols for the different countries: Saudi Arabia

Stefan wrote:
>I guess only Saudi Arabia is still waiting for the symbol ???

SignWriting List
August 21, 2001

You know, I am not sure about Saudi Arabia, because Mohamed hasn't
explained to me the names of the different signed languages within
the Arabic nations...

So we need to wait for that name, in both signed and spoken languages.

And there are other countries, such as Malta and Malaysia, that could
and should be represented on the "Who Uses SignWriting" page....

So it is an ever-changing page!

Val ;-)

  Message 5529  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index