forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5536  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Aug 21, 2001  11:16 pm
Subject:  Re: Mexican sign for Mexico

Nancy Cole wrote:
>I'm sorry it took so long for me to respond back about the sign for
>Mexico. The sign that they use here in the V CL touch two times on
>the forhead. I asked about 15 Deafies, and they said the same thing.

SignWriting List
August 21, 2001

Many thanks, Nancy, for checking with your deaf friends. I would be
glad to post the sign you mention, except I have no idea what it
looks like...What is the handshape? What is the palm facing? ;-)

Could you type it quickly with SignWriter and send us the sign? You
can attach a .sgn file, or a GIF or JPEG?

Many thanks, Nancy. Sorry to burden you...

Val ;-)

  Message 5536  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index