forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5537  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Aug 21, 2001  11:36 pm
Subject:  Thank you for the animation!

Stefan in Germany wrote:
>I can imagine that you are overwhelmed by your 1000 things and possibly feel
>somehow irritated if we ask constantly for your next explanations and email
>lessons....

SignWriting List
August 21, 2001

Hello Stefan!
Thank you for the darling animation! Your comic animations are always
amazing...really quite charming ;-)

Someday, I would love to see a whole story in German Sign Language,
in SignWriting, animated from beginning to end...not the comic
art...but real signing, like the opening sentence on the first page
of your web site...

https://www.gebaerdenschrift.de

But I know that is not a realistic wish! You would have to do
animation full time...it is so time consuming...and your teaching is
much more important!

And along the same subject....I do not feel irritated with your
questions or anyone's questions. I love them! Please keep asking
them. I feel very honored that anyone is even interested in
SignWriting at all, let alone using it...

So your intense interest is a blessing, I assure you ;-)
--
Val ;->

....visit the...

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignBankSite
https://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

DanceWritingSite
https://www.DanceWriting.org
Read & Write Dance

MovementWritingSite
https://www.MovementWriting.org
Read & Write All Movement

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
phone: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 5537  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index