forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5540  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Wed Aug 22, 2001  4:54 am
Subject:  Re: Question from France about printing

Val,

A brief look at the Epson web site seemed to indicate it could be the
cable between the computer and printer and suggested trying a different
cable. But this would be if ALL DOS programs did not print right. So
try testing other DOS programs.

DOS does not recognize USB addresses for printers so if you use a USB
cable to connect a printer to the computer, you need to convert the job
to PDF then print as you suggested.

Bill