forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5545  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Angus B. Grieve-Smith"
Date:  Wed Aug 22, 2001  1:56 pm
Subject:  Re: Printing Problems Update

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Stuart Thiessen wrote:

> Has anyone else been successful on a regular basis with using formats
> 4 and 5? Maybe I don't have something set right? Any feedback? I
> also updated my copy of Ghostscript/Ghostview to the most current
> versions and still have problems reading the Postscript output for
> formats 4 and 5 for the one document. Funny thing is that it worked
> for two other documents but not this one document. Can't figure it
> out.

Hm. So what kinds of problems do you get trying to read the
document in Ghostview? Do you have the same problems if you convert the
PS file to .pdf and then open it in Acrobat?

In other words, I'm trying to figure out if it's a problem with
the Postscript conversion, or the printing.

Can you post the document in .sgn, .ps and .pdf formats? Or send
them to me privately if you don't think the other people on the list are
interested?

--
-Angus B. Grieve-Smith
Linguistics Department

  Replies Author Date
5547 Re: Printing Problems Update Stuart Thiessen Wed  8/22/2001
5549 Re: Printing Problems Update Valerie Sutton Wed  8/22/2001
5550 Re: Printing Problems Update Stuart Thiessen Wed  8/22/2001
5551 Re: Printing Problems Update Valerie Sutton Wed  8/22/2001

  Message 5545  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index