forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5549  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Aug 22, 2001  2:58 pm
Subject:  Re: Printing Problems Update

Angus wrote regarding Stuart's printing problems:
>Can you post the document in .sgn, .ps and .pdf formats? Or send
>them to me privately if you don't think the other people on the list are
>interested?

SignWriting List
August 22, 2001

Hello Stuart and Angus!

Please excuse my delay, Stuart, in trying to print the files you sent
me. As you know, Richard Gleaves had no idea why you were having your
problems...He mentioned a possible memory problem with your printer?

And thanks so much Angus, for your input...I do not believe there is
any problem with the PDFs Stuart is creating...Both PDFs print
BEAUTIFULLY for me, from my Mac at least...using Acrobat 5.0.

I am so happy to see the good quality printing that came from such
small SignWriting. Here is one of the two PDF files that Stuart sent
me...

Attachment
v01iii4.pdf
Type: application/pdf

5550 Re: Printing Problems Update Stuart Thiessen Wed  8/22/2001
5551 Re: Printing Problems Update Valerie Sutton Wed  8/22/2001

  Message 5549  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index