forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5551  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Aug 22, 2001  3:25 pm
Subject:  Re: Printing Problems Update

Stuart wrote:
>The PDF's print fine. But it only has one page when it should have
>two. The Postscript has two pages, but somewhere Ghostview and even my
>Postscript printer cannot get the 2nd page to print. Did you have that
>problem too?

SignWriting List
August 22, 2001

Ah. I see. Neither of your PDF files have a second page, Stuart. They
are both one-page documents. So the problem is before the PDF is
created. I wonder if Ghostview has a memory limitation? Have you
tried Acrobat? If worse comes to worse, create two files in
SignWriter...and create separate PDF files for each document. Then,
in Acrobat, you can blend the two PDFs into one file...

Val ;-)

  Message 5551  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index