forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5557  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Aug 22, 2001  7:53 pm
Subject:  Re: Update from Des Moines

SignWriting List
August 22, 2001

Congratulations, Stuart, on starting a Bible study group, that also
studies SignWriting! ...Have your participants seen the SignBible
Site yet? I am curious if they read the Bible verses written in
SignWriting there?

And I will be happy to answer your other questions about printing,
privately, to avoid over-burdening the SW List...I am happy to see
that you are typing and printing so many SW documents....

Val ;-)