forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5561  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Aug 23, 2001  2:34 pm
Subject:  Re: No more printing problems! ;-)

Angus B. Grieve-Smith wrote:
>We may be able to work around the problem by having everyone who
>wants to create PDFs in formats 4 and 5 pay hundreds of dollars to Adobe
>and make files ten times larger than they need to be, but that doesn't
>sound like the best long-term solution.

SignWriting List
August 23, 2001

Ha! It would be better to pay hundreds of dollars to Richard Gleaves,
to fix the problem in ColumnMaker! But of course, we offer
ColumnMaker for free. It is bundled with the shareware, which has no
fee...and I can tell you right now...people would grumble if I asked
for hundreds of dollars to pay for an updated ColumnMaker!

Since Richard Gleaves donated his time to create ColumnMaker, we are
lucky we have any ColumnMaker at all...

Val ;-)

  Message 5561  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index