forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5568  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Aug 24, 2001  2:35 am
Subject:  Re: FileMaker Runtime

Stuart Thiessen wrote:
>Nonetheless, I am still praying for God to bring the right
>programmers to get SignWriter 5.0 off the ground and into a stage
>where it can be used. That would be an awesome thing.

SignWriting List
August 23, 2001

Yes, Stuart, if SignWriter 5.0 could work well (with no bugs)...it
will be awesome!!

I did present a talk to Sun MicroSystems programmers in the
past...they all expressed interest, but at that time, which was years
ago, no funding came of it...

However, your prayers are working well...so keep them up!

Today, our FileMaker programmer informed me of a new development that
might help us in the Java world...so hope springs eternal!
--

Val ;->