forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5569  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Fri Aug 24, 2001  3:52 pm
Subject:  Re: FileMaker Runtime

Hi Valerie,

> SignBank makes it possible to print dictionaries sorted by words or
> sorted by Sign-Symbol-Sequence. There are also multi-lingual print
> formats, where ten signed languages can be shown on one printed
> page...or just two...or just one...it is quite fexible.

that means that it will become much easier to learn more about foreign sign
languages - right ?

A while ago somebody from the list asked for feedback of the sign for father
and mother. I never heard or saw list of signs that were collected. This
kind of study will become possible . Let us say we are interested to read
SW - signs for "woman" , "lion " or "fence" we will find the expressions
from 10 different SL - That sounds great !!

Stefan ;-)

  Replies Author Date
5570 Re: FileMaker Runtime Stefan Woehrmann2 Fri  8/24/2001
5571 Re: FileMaker Runtime Valerie Sutton Fri  8/24/2001

  Message 5569  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index