forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5583  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  mohamed mahmod
Date:  Tue Aug 28, 2001  11:51 am
Subject:  Re: Arabian Sign Language

Hi Val
1:The 4th symbol is suitable I found it in sw program in the file named
hands part2 group8 but i did not found it in swkeyboard so what shall i do
2: you can use Aziz sign for saudiaraibia

mohamed

>From: Valerie Sutton
>To: SignWriting List
>CC:
>Subject: Re: Arabian Sign Language
>Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:27:46 -0700
>
>SignWriting List
>August 27, 2001
>
>Here is a diagram, giving different choices of handshapes.
>
>Please look at this, Mohamed, and tell me what handshape you feel is
>the correct one?
>
>Which one would you use for the Arabian sign for "chair" or "bed"?
><< ArabicHand2.gif >>

  Replies Author Date
5588 Re: Arabian Sign Language Valerie Sutton Fri  8/31/2001
5589 Re: Arabian Sign Language Valerie Sutton Fri  8/31/2001

  Message 5583  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index