forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5597  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Sun Sep 2, 2001  9:59 pm
Subject:  Re: Munich presentation on SignWriting...

Dear Valerie and friends,

we are sooooooo busy to prepare our presentation as best as we can.

We will perform a "movement-duo" written with SW44 - which includes some
messages in SL .
We will offer many informations about you as the inventor of SW , the
Literacy project, the homepages , the SW list, SW44 itself (Angeline
prepared a wonderfull demonstration of how to use it, Anke as the Deaf in
our team is going to explain some basics about SW, I will add informations
about SW at school ---

puh - sooo much to do and I do feel a great pressure ! But when time has
come I will be able to concentrate on my task - and will hopefully raise
interest in this wonderfull, wonderfull tool-

a great bridge to study and understand SL, to increase literacy in my
students, to have a movement notation system for theater or music ....

I will inform you as soon as find the time.

We will perform our presentation with computer and beamer, clip board and a
projector and ourselves - ha

Thanks for your interest -

Stefan ;-)

PS The attached jpg shows Angeline and me as we are practicing our
"movement - epos for two"
little Gordian wants to participate ;-)