forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5598  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Sep 2, 2001  10:05 pm
Subject:  Re: Munich presentation on SignWriting...

SignWriting List
September 2, 2001

Stefan Woehrmann in Germany wrote:
>We will perform a "movement-duo" written with SW44 - which includes
>some messages in SL ....."We will perform our presentation with
>computer and beamer, clip board and a projector and ourselves - ha"

______

Dear Stefan, Angeline and Anke (and little Gordian too ;-)

The photos are wonderful...Thank you, Stefan and Angeline, for
sharing them with us. You look like performers rehearsing for a "Sign
Language Opera"!!

And three-year-old Gordian's head in the photo is darling ;-)

Congratulations on preparing such a unique performance. I hope you
will be able to video the performance? Capture it for history ;-)

And my heartfelt thanks to you, for your interest and dedication...I
feel very blessed to think that you have put so much time into all
this....

Munich is a nice city. I was there several times in the 1970's, and I
remember there are sections of the city that are as lovely as Paris.
At the time that I visited, there were underground shopping areas in
elegant tunnels that opened into a square with fountains and
statues....filled with artists and young intellectuals...Munich seems
like a perfect place to perform something unique, as you are doing...

Have a wonderful, safe trip, and we look forward to hearing all about
it later! Val ;-)

Attachment
probe_tanzduo.jpg
Type: image/jpeg

  Message 5598  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index