forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5601  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Sep 5, 2001  10:23 pm
Subject:  SignWriting CD for Showcase

Bill Reese wrote regarding a SW CD:
>While the possibilities are intriguing, I want to be able to include
>as much as I can but as clearly and effectively as possible. Any
>suggestions?

SignWriting List
September 5, 2001

Bill...
Right now, with no special programming or tutorials, we can fit the
complete SignWriting web site, and the SignWriter Computer Program,
on one CD!

If you would like, I could make one CD here of those items and send
you the CD, which you could then make copies from...

Would that be good enough? Or does one have to do something fancier, for CD's?

Later this year, I am hoping to create a series of SignWriting CDs
for sale, but we could have one "SignWriting Demo CD" for free to
everyone...