forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5603  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Angus B. Grieve-Smith"
Date:  Thu Sep 6, 2001  12:27 am
Subject:  Re: SignWriting CD for Showcase

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Bill Reese wrote:

> The only "twist" to it would be to have a way to start the SignWriting
> program from the CD. I'm curious, would it be possible to put
> something like that on an HTML page? A special one just for the CD
> that if you clicked on a button it would load a copy of Signwriter 4.4
> in a DOS window?

Take a look at this page:

<https://www.union.edu/RESOURCES/curriculum/tips/hybrid/>

It gives instructions on how to make a disk that will
automatically display an HTML page on a PC or a Mac.

--
-Angus B. Grieve-Smith
Linguistics Department

  Replies Author Date
5606 Re: SignWriting CD for Showcase Valerie Sutton Thu  9/6/2001
5607 Re: SignWriting CD for Showcase Angus B. Grieve-Smith Thu  9/6/2001

  Message 5603  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index