forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5612  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Sep 9, 2001  7:46 pm
Subject:  Re: Colombian SignWriting

Hector from Colombia wrote:
>Deaf people are e-mailing to us asking for Sign Writing, yesterday
>two Deaf woman who are teachers for Deaf children visit us and ask
>for the writing system. Maybe we are going to teach them. Now I
>(Héctor) am translating the manual of SW44 into spanish (manual-sp)
>on my free time.

SignWriting List
September 9, 2001

Hello Hector!
Thank you so much for your translations of the SignWriting materials
into Spanish and Colombian Sign Language.

I am working on a new Colombian section to our web site. I plan to
place your photo, plus all your hard work of the new translations,
plus the new Colombian shareware, on this new Colombian web page....

So it is not on the web yet. Sorry for the delay. I will tell you
when I post it...
--

Val ;->