forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5624  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Sep 13, 2001  4:13 pm
Subject:  Re: CD of Web Site

Bill Reese wrote:
>I'll be making 50 CD's to hand out at the Southern Deaf Showcase in
>Clearwater, FL on the 20th and 21st of this month. If anyone on the
>list is planning to go to that, just drop by the ALDA-Suncoast booth.

SignWriting List
September 13, 2001

WOW! Thank you, Bill!

I am glad I left it to you. I get so caught up with the flaws in the
web site, that I would not have been able to do it so quickly...

Could you send me one of the CD's? I would love to see how it works
on different machines...

It may be that it can become a yearly publication. The "SignWriting
WebSite CD 2001" 2002...2003...etc. So you and Angus have really
contributed to the preservation of SignWriting. Many thanks to both
of you.

Perhaps other web sites on SignWriting could be included in future
CDs, including the BibleSite, and the German and Brazilian web sites?
The annual CD may become popular, since some people do not have
automatic connection to the web. So it brings the web to your
computer, without having to pay for a connection!

Best of luck with the conference, Bill!!

5692 Re: CD of Web Site Mark Penner Mon  9/24/2001

  Message 5624  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index