forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5628  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Sat Sep 15, 2001  7:50 am
Subject:  Expression of sorrow

Dear Valerie, Stefan his students, Cecilia and students and SW list,
We still cannot express ourselves in words about that terrible situation.
How could there be so much hatred in this world, to even think this horrid
act in such detail in which it was materialized.
I have been moving mechanically around here, because the jobs had to be
done.
It is as Valerie said;" The attack was on the world" It was so good to see
the services in the different countries and just be able to let ones tears
flow. The feeling of belonging to one an other became stronger!!
I have printed the pictures of Eduard, Thomas, Irena and Irena's writing and
Julio's writing. I will show them to the participants of our sessions next
week.
I hope our children will write to them as well and use the SW. as a "channel
of expression" as Valerie mentioned in her letter.
Blessings to you all!!!!
Tini.

  Replies Author Date
5629 New Special Feature Posted on Web Valerie Sutton Sun  9/16/2001
5630 Re: Expression of sorrow Valerie Sutton Sun  9/16/2001
5632 Re: Expression of sorrow Charles Butler Mon  9/17/2001
5633 Re: Expression of sorrow Valerie Sutton Mon  9/17/2001

  Message 5628  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index