forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5661  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Sep 22, 2001  12:31 am
Subject:  Re: columns

>>>Hourah!!!!!! I have been able to write in columns!!!! Thank you
>>>Valerie for your help. I now have to find out how to transfer it
>>>to the list. Tini.

SignWriting List
September 21, 2001

Congratulations, Tini! We look forward to seeing your writing in columns ;-)

I hope Henk can show you how to make your own GIFs and attach them to
the List...it is easy once you get the hang of it...

One thing I learned about computers long ago...When someone does
something for you once, make sure you repeat the task yourself,
before the person leaves...so you personally have direct
experience...otherwise it is so easy to forget how they did it...and
you are back to being dependent on someone again...and that can be
frustrating!

Val ;-)

  Message 5661  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index