forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5664  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Tue Jan 22, 2002  5:44 pm
Subject:  Re: SSS-1999 GIFs Online

Hi Valerie,

thank you very much for this wonderfull download-zip possibility. It is a
great help.
Maybe you can offer more already completed SSS -1999 later ?
So now I will try to "construct" some special materials .. you will here
from me !

Thanks again - it is a wonderfull support for my next projects

Stefan ;-)