forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5666  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  mohamed mahmod
Date:  Sun Sep 23, 2001  2:38 am

Hello Val
Today I have finished a simple Arabic Translation for the files of SW
program which I feel it is necessary for those who use ArSL and like to
learn to write (ArSL)
These files are (swdynamic, swcont, swface, swhands 1,2,3, swpunc, and
swbody)
I want to publish it for new learners of (ArSW)
So I ©_ l be grateful if you send me a permission to do that and also to
translate the manual of SW program to the Arabic language.
How can I get SW program supported in Arabic Language and how much it cost
Mohamed

  Replies Author Date
5674 Mohamed: Yes! Permission to Publish SW ;-) Valerie Sutton Sun  9/23/2001
5675 SignWriter 4.4 in Arabic? ;-) Valerie Sutton Sun  9/23/2001

  Message 5666  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index