forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5672  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Sep 23, 2001  1:54 pm
Subject:  SignWriting in Madrid, Spain...

Steve Parkhurst in Madrid, Spain wrote:
>You asked if Steve Parkhurst sent a collection of vector graphics...
>No. The signs in our SW lesson book are bitmaps, done in MS Paint
>program. Steve

SignWriting List
September 23, 2001

Dear SW List, and Steve!

Such wonderful messages on the List today ;-)

Great to hear from you, Steve...It has been a long time since you
have posted a message...

And it has also been a long time that I have been working on a new
web posting for your work in Spain. Thank you for your recent mailing
to me, and for giving me so many good files....

I have one request...Do you have a recent photo, showing your work
with Deaf people in Spain? I would like to place some recent photos
on the web with your posting...

How are things going for you in Madrid? I know you have been teaching
SW to 100s of people....