forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5686  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Sep 23, 2001  9:24 pm
Subject:  Re: Deaf Way II Conference Deadline

>who is going to present SignWriting at this Conference?
>Stefan ;-)

SignWriting List
September 23, 2001

Everyone, and Stefan -

James Shepard-Kegl told me, when he visited here last summer, that he
and his Nicaraguan team might possibly be attending. Cecilia Flood in
New Mexico told me she and others were considering attending....but I
do not know if they decided to go or not. The deadline is the 30th of
September I believe, for applying to present something. Are you
planning to go, Stefan?