forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5687  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Sun Sep 23, 2001  10:32 pm
Subject:  Re: SSS-1999 GIFs Online

Ha - this little rotation thing isn ±² posted yet -- too much to do right
now -

but there is another one which might be more appropriate:

It is the conclusion of the workshop "Learn to read GebaerdenSchrift "

It shows a teacher/instructor with a basket filled with all the SSS - here
indicated as ABC - handshapes - but then the person demonstrates that it is
a product of phantasie and knowledge to put the tiny pieces together in
order to write the sign for "GebaerdenSchrift" (= SW)
In the end there is a quick march trough the Parkhursts SignoEscritura book
in order to remember quickly what has to be on our mind if we want to write
and read SW without too many mistakes - ha ! ;-)

Well I think that this animation is much better as a kind of eyecatcher next
to your wonderfull SSS - list

All the very best Stefan ;-)