forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5688  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Sep 23, 2001  9:30 pm
Subject:  Signs from Different Countries

Mohamed wrote:
>It is a sign of (allah ) which English translation is God

SignWriting List
September 23, 2001

Dear SW List, and Mohamed:
Thank you so much for sharing your signs with us, Mohamed.

As you know, I am testing SignBank 2.0 now. I hope to distribute it
in the next few months. There is an international section of
SignBank, where we can list signs from different countries. So this
is a great opportunity for me to build a small international databank
right now, if you and others can help me...

Here are the signs for "God" in Saudi Arabia and the USA. Can others
give us their signs?
Attachment
Signs-God.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 5688  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index