forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5693  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Mon Sep 24, 2001  11:44 am
Subject:  Re: CD of Web Site

Mark,

Good to hear from you. The CD is more an introductory one. It doesn't include
the SignBank site, for instance. It's all the files that are included in the
www.signwriting.org address. It's still a lot, just not comprehensive of all
the sites that includes anything connected to the SignWriting site. Can you
still use it? :-)

Bill

Mark Penner wrote:

> At 09:13 01/09/13 -0700, you wrote:
> > Bill Reese wrote:
> > >I'll be making 50 CD's to hand out at the Southern Deaf Showcase in
> > >Clearwater, FL on the 20th and 21st of this month. If anyone on the
> > >list is planning to go to that, just drop by the ALDA-Suncoast booth.
>
> I can't make it to the above meeting, but if you wouldn't mind, I would be
> more than happy to pay for postage, handling, cost of making the CD, your
> time, profit margin, whatever else you can think of. Whatever the price
> (well, okay, within reason!) I'm sure after a couple hours or so of use, I
> would have saved over the cost of being on-line. Plus it probably is a lot
> quicker to get around than my web connection would be. So quote me a price!
>
> Mark
>
> ******************************
> Mark Penner
> 5-72-7-5 Naka Kiyoto
> Kiyose Shi, Tokyo To 204-0012
> Japan
>
> Tel: 0424-92-6942
> Fax: 0424-92-6914
>

> https://www.deaf.or.jp/vibi/

  Replies Author Date
5701 Re: CD of Web Site Valerie Sutton Mon  9/24/2001

  Message 5693  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index