forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5697  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Sep 24, 2001  5:36 pm
Subject:  Re: Southern Deaf Showcase

Bill Reese wrote:
>Several people expressed an interesting in looking at SignWriting. There
>was a speech pathologist working with two deaf children, many students
>from the local colleges, some culturally Deaf. Most everyone who
>expressed an interest were curious and asked questions - which was
>encouraging. Our work was a success. :-)

SignWriting List
September 24, 2001

Thank you, Bill, for the wonderful report!

Congratulations on all you accomplished..... Even if only one person
benefits from the information, you have given the world a gift...

It will be interesting to know if anyone uses the SignWriting CD you
prepared. Their feedback would be helpful for future CD
making...Thanks for dedicating a good chunk of time to the CD
preparation...