forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5702  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Mon Sep 24, 2001  10:18 pm
Subject:  Re: CD of Web Site

Valerie,

I send you a CD through the mail a week ago. I guess it got lost. I'll
send another one soon.

Bill

Valerie Sutton wrote:

> Bill Reese wrote:
> >......It doesn't include the SignBank site, for instance. It's all
> >the files that are included in the www.signwriting.org address.
> >It's still a lot, just not comprehensive of all
> >the sites that includes anything connected to the SignWriting site....
>
> SignWriting List
> September 24, 2001
>
> Bill and Mark -
> Including all the web pages of the SignWritingSite is enough for a CD
> right now! The SignBankSite is still under development, so that is
> not ready anyway....
>
> So Bill's CD should be a good start. I hope you will consider
> distributing it to those who can pay you for it, Bill...Let me offer
> to be the second one today who would - I would love to see it!
>
> Val ;-)
>
> PS. The Google Search Engine that is on the SignWriting Web Site will
> not work on the CD, but otherwise it should be the same as if you are
> on the web, Mark...

  Replies Author Date
5703 Re: CD of Web Site Valerie Sutton Mon  9/24/2001
5704 WOW!! CD of Web Site is Great.... Valerie Sutton Mon  9/24/2001

  Message 5702  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index