forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5703  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Sep 24, 2001  11:08 pm
Subject:  Re: CD of Web Site

SignWriting List
September 24, 2001

Bill -
I just received it. After I wrote that message, I went to the Post
Office, and your CD was waiting for me...so no need to send it again!

Many thanks for sending it. The label looks great ;-)

I will try it now and get back to you all....This is exciting!

Val ;-)

------------------------

>Valerie,
>
>I send you a CD through the mail a week ago. I guess it got lost. I'll
>send another one soon.
>
>Bill
>

>Valerie Sutton wrote:
>
>> Bill Reese wrote:
>> >......It doesn't include the SignBank site, for instance. It's all
>> >the files that are included in the www.signwriting.org address.
>> >It's still a lot, just not comprehensive of all
>> >the sites that includes anything connected to the SignWriting site....
>>
>> SignWriting List
>> September 24, 2001
>>
>> Bill and Mark -
>> Including all the web pages of the SignWritingSite is enough for a CD
>> right now! The SignBankSite is still under development, so that is
>> not ready anyway....
>>
>> So Bill's CD should be a good start. I hope you will consider
>> distributing it to those who can pay you for it, Bill...Let me offer
>> to be the second one today who would - I would love to see it!
>>
>> Val ;-)
>>
>> PS. The Google Search Engine that is on the SignWriting Web Site will
>> not work on the CD, but otherwise it should be the same as if you are
>> on the web, Mark...

  Replies Author Date
5704 WOW!! CD of Web Site is Great.... Valerie Sutton Mon  9/24/2001

  Message 5703  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index