forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5712  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Susanne Bentele
Date:  Thu Sep 27, 2001  2:55 pm
Subject:  Re: CD of Web Site

++Sorry for posting this on the list, but the mail to Bill's private
address keeps bouncing back to me...++

Bill, thank you for your effort! Of course I'll pay for shipping and all
(-if you tell me how-). I'm very grateful that you agreed to send me a copy
, as I'm trying to write my masters thesis on writing systems for sign
languages - and would probably be spending a fortune being online without
the CD. So, luckily for me, this is just a good point in time! :-)
The address below is my mailing address. I think the individual parts are
pretty straightforward. Second and third line are the specifications of
Hamburg University i.e. the third line is our institute. Just write it on
the envelope in the same order as below and everything should go fine.
Thanx a million in advance.
Susanne

Susanne Bentele
Universitaet Hamburg
Institut für Deutsche Gebaerdensprache und Kommunikation Gehoerloser
Binderstr. 34
20146 Hamburg
Germany