forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5714  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Sep 27, 2001  5:03 pm
Subject:  Re: our presentation at M ÿÿ chen

Stefan wrote:
>If you are interested - here is the url ..
>https://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/kulturtage01.htm
>GebaerdenSchrift is a precious instrument at school !

SignWriting List
September 27, 2001

Dear SW List, and Stefan:
I hope everyone on the List is doing well...

Thank you, Stefan, for your gifts to SignWriting. Your animation
"lessons-sw-fertig.gif", which you attached to an earlier email
message, and now this wonderful web posting, are testaments to your
hard work, dedication, and understanding of the writing system. I
hope everyone will take time to visit the above web pages...they are
quite remarkable!

For example, on this web page:
https://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/kulturtage02.htm

Take a look at a piece of a "sign language dance"....

Attachment
tanz002.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 5714  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index