forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5717  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Sep 28, 2001  3:22 am
Subject:  Re: SW44 in NT

SignWriting List
September 27, 2001

Hector -
SignWriter 4.4 cannot work on Windows NT because Windows NT does not
have MS-DOS...at least that is my understanding. Can you exit to
MS-DOS in Windows NT? Ask someone in your office and then write
again...

SignWriter 4.4 works on Windows 95 and 98, because those two
operating systems have MS-DOS...

You must have MS-DOS run SignWriter.

Val ;-)

--------------------------

Thursday, September 27, 2001
For Valerie Sutton and the SW list.

Hello to all of YOU, and I would like to request for YOUR help. I
installed SW4.4 in my office's computer but it is not working. I
installed it according to the instructions but nothing. It just opens
the files screen, but commands don't work. It is frozen. I have tried
to modify the PIF, nothing happens. The computer that I use is part
of a net that works with Windows 2000 NT. What can I do? The program
is copy of which I have at home and it works marvelously.

By the way, the translation of the manual goes well, there is already
approximately 25% from the english manual into Spanish.

Greetings to all of you.

  Message 5717  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index