forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5718  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Sep 28, 2001  3:26 am
Subject:  Re: SW44 in NT

That happened to me too at work, but then I found out our computer at
the school doesn't have MSDos program. Does your computer have that
program?
Nancy

SignWriting List
September 27, 2001

Yes...that is right, Nancy. Windows NT does not have MS-DOS. But
other Windows versions do...like Windows 95 or Windows 98.

I run SignWriter on a Macintosh, because I installed a DOS emulator
called Virtual PC, which gives me MS-DOS on a computer that normally
does not have it...

I wonder if there is a DOS emulator for Windows NT? That would be
great if there is....