forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5724  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Hctor Devia
Date:  Sat Sep 29, 2001  12:10 am
Subject:  Thank you for your comments.

September 28, 2001
To: Valerie Sutton and List members.

Thank you for your comments. Nothing to do, Just I will wait SW for
windows. I will continue working at home with sw.

I canīt put other programs there, it was a litle exception.

Tne Draw's Deaf children are very beatifull. Thankyou for posting it
on the web.

Valerie: I was visiting the section for colombian sign writing but
links shows Bolivia. It does not show the Colombias E-mails and it
does not show the colombian Photos. There is a wrong with links.

Have a good day.

E-mail y acceso a la Internet en https://www.Tutopia.com

  Replies Author Date
5725 Re: Thank you for your comments. Valerie Sutton Sat  9/29/2001
5726 Re: Thank you for your comments. Valerie Sutton Sat  9/29/2001

  Message 5724  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index