forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5738  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Sep 30, 2001  1:40 am
Subject:  Thank you Canadian children!

SignWriting List
September 29, 2001

Dear Tini and children!
Thank you very much for your SignWriting posters. They are truly
beautiful and I am sure that the Deaf students in New Mexico and
Germany will love them too!

Ironically, I had just written to teacher Cecilia Flood in New
Mexico, saying that I had planned to move Julio's and Irina's writing
from the front page of our web site tomorrow, so that we could stop
grieving and "move on", and then Cecilia wrote back saying she is not
ready to stop grieving....

Now that you have shown us these drawings, Tini, I think instead I
will include these new ones with the old ones, making an expanded web
posting, but also including other stories on the front page of the
site to give it a balance. May I post these drawings on the web, Tini?

Please tell your students that they are a true gift...

Val ;-)

  Message 5738  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index