forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5744  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Oct 1, 2001  2:02 pm
Subject:  Re: cheap trills

>Could you quickly (once again) show me how to write fingers trilling.
>Thanks. James

SignWriting List
September 30, 2001

Dear SW List, and James!

I will be happy to review finger trills...

Just want you to know that I did get your message and I am trying to
juggle twelve jobs at once - ha! It is kind of fun to have so many
people using SignWriting...wonderful messages from Switzerland,
Germany, Canada, and the TeachASL List...and now Nicaragua - glad to
hear from you James. Did you send in a proposal to the Deaf Way
II?...I believe you told me that already...and Cecilia told me you
did too....but I just want to make sure...people ask me now who is
using SignWriting at the Deaf Way?...smile...I think they have some
idea I know exactly what everyone is doing....A little unrealistic,
isn't it? :-)))) Another common question...How many people use
SignWriting? I have no idea! A lot more than ten years ago....

Val ;-)

  Message 5744  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index