forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5746  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Oct 1, 2001  6:37 pm
Subject:  Translation Software Sign Languages

SignWriting List
October 1, 2001

Dear SW List:
Someone just sent me this information. For those interested in
translation software, this might be of interest:

---------

>Thu, 27 Sep 2001
>Dear Valerie,
>I remember a while back that someone on the list was talking about
>developing software to translate signed languages. I just received this
>posting from the Colorado Deaf list today and thought I would pass
>it along....
https://www.signtelinc.com

  Replies Author Date
5747 Re: Translation Software Sign Languages Angus B. Grieve-Smith Tue  10/2/2001

  Message 5746  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index