forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5758  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Oct 2, 2001  4:23 pm
Subject:  Re: SW stories to share? ;-)

SignWriting List
October 2, 2001

SW stories to share.....

GERMANY
We hear much from Germany. But there is also much you haven't heard.
Besides this wonderful posting about a presentation on SignWriting in
Munich:

https://www.SignWriting.org/acrobat/germany/KulturtageMunchen.pdf

......there have also been presentations and workshops in Hanover,
Hamburg and other German cities....

Stefan tells me that some teachers of German Sign Language (DGS),
have become quite excited about SignWriting, and are considering
using it now in their classrooms....

And there is so much more happening in Germany...I am sure we will
never keep up with it all!

That is why I check this site from time to time:

German SignWritingSite
https://www.gebaerdenschrift.de