forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5767  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Oct 4, 2001  3:17 pm
Subject:  A "call for children's writing"...

SignWriting List
October 4, 2001

Cecilia, Tini and all teachers on the SW List:

What a wonderful idea, Cecilia. Yes...I agree...

So this is a "call for children's writing"about the terrorist attacks....

I hope other teachers and children will contribute too. With
permission from the parents and schools, we can create a book and a
corresponding web posting.

Anything you send to me, or post to the SW List, will be public...I
know both Julio and Irina have touched many lives, and if I were
their parent, I would be proud that my child was contributing...

I can easily add new writing at any time... So although I am working
on the web posting right now, feel free to continue to send in your
contributions...They will always be welcome!

Val ;-)