forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5775  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  cmf
Date:  Tue Oct 9, 2001  3:16 am
Subject:  Re: "child centred"

Glad the idea is 'a good one'. Almost afraid of the 'work' that this idea
might entail but I really think it's worth it. Tini, I did deliver your
students' messages to Julio. We have one reply ready to send and another one
'in the works'. I'd like to get a reply for all your 'correspondents' before
I post them to the list so no one feels left out.
We were a little confused about the greeting to 'Edward'. Stefan, is that
one of your students? We'll be glad to send some 'letters' to your students
too. What say you?
Cecilia