forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5783  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Thu Oct 11, 2001  8:07 pm
Subject:  Re: flexing-motion

Hi Valerie and Everyone,

thanks for the first answer ;-),

ok - got it - and found "perpendicular" in my dictionary -

Nevertheless - I would like to continue to learn (=to ask) and I hope that
you don`t mind.

I got a question from a new SW-learner from G ô² tingen in Germany. Here
questions where very helpfull to go for a deeper understanding of spelling
wrist-flexing movements

I guess that it is not so difficult to undrstand the arrows if I stay on the
same plane - but as soon as I hold my hands up - right in front of me and
move it -(down or forward ? or in another case backwards or down ??)
there are different possibilities to use either double-stemmed arrows or
single-stemmed arows depending on how it feels like ??? The movement should
be the same but the feeling might be different . (There is this other
example in the field of roations where we can focus on the thumb or on the
babyfinger and express this feeling by the way of our spelling . )

Hm it is difficult for me to express it - so please look at a couple of
attachments which I wrote this afternoon. May be you can understand my
question or simply can offer two or three spellings that are well written -
using my spellings as material for that ??

Thanks a lot

We agreed on one gif per email - so I ±_ l send three or for emails

Stefan ;-)

We