forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5812  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Oct 23, 2001  4:54 pm
Subject:  New PDF file posted...Deaf Children Express

SignWriting List
October 23, 2001

Dear SW List Members:

I have just posted a new PDF document for download:

Deaf Children Express in SignWriting
https://www.SignWriting.org/acrobat/teachers/Deaf_Children_Express.pdf

It is a ten page booklet showing the diagrams of children writing in
SignWriting, from New Mexico, Germany and Canada.

Cecilia, Stefan and Tini - I will mail you some printed copies too...

Please tell all your students, how much I appreciate their
contributions. I could not include them all in this booklet, but I
will place everyone's work on the web in time ;-)