forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5823  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Oct 28, 2001  4:01 pm
Subject:  A request from Colorado...

October 27, 2001

To Nancy Cole, and Everyone:
I wanted to say hi to you all and ask if any one of you could help me. I
am doing a public art commission for the Colorado School for the Deaf and the
Blind. I really want to include Signwriting even though they don't teach it
there, as far as I know. What I am doing is small low relief pictures on a
larger stone sculpture. I would like to make one of them sign writing of a
"hip saying" that Deaf kids could relate to, something like "Hey Dude" but an
ASL saying in sign writing. Any chance you could help me?
I am also wondering how Giricoccola might be coming along? I am excited
to include it in the display but I know what a big request that is so I am
very patient. Thanks for your help. Sincerely, Ann

  Replies Author Date
5824 Re: A request from Colorado... Valerie Sutton Sun  10/28/2001
5825 Re: A request from Colorado... Valerie Sutton Sun  10/28/2001
5827 Re: A request from Colorado... Valerie Sutton Sun  10/28/2001
5828 Re: A request from Colorado... Henk Pel Sun  10/28/2001
5835 Re: A request from Colorado... Valerie Sutton Mon  10/29/2001

  Message 5823  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index