forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5866  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Thu Nov 8, 2001  11:32 pm
Subject:  Re: Spain and Germany

Hi Steve, Dianne and everybody,

yes - thank you so much for your wonderfull visit.

I am still busy to look through all your wonderfull teaching materials and
SW- files .
I feel very greatfull and feel more secure now about some spelling issues.

I posted a short report with some impressions on my website - even if you
cannot read or understand German you will understand that we have had a
great time !

https://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/new/new001.htm

Have a super day

Stefan ;-)