forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5889  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Nov 13, 2001  1:29 am
Subject:  Perhaps L.I.F.E. means Hartelijk bedankt!

SignWriting List
November 12, 2001

Dear SignWriting List members..

Hoorah!

I have completed the beta test version of SignBank 2.0!

I am now packaging it and sending it to six beta testers. So that is
why you haven't heard from me lately - I just finished the
Instruction Manual yesterday at 1:00 in the afternoon California time!

So now I will read your messages this week...it looks like you have
had some great discussions...

I don't know what L.I.F.E. means myself, Antony. What does it mean,
Tini or Stefan?

But "Hartelijk bedankt"...that I understand! Dutch and Danish and
German are so similar...there are times when reading the different
languages seems like one Germanic language with dialects instead.

And I do feel a "heartfelt thanks", to have a chance to be creative,
and to have so many wonderful friends to share it with - SignBank 2.0
really means a lot to me...reviving this software, after it lay
dormant for over a decade, and to see it working with modern
operating systems - well - I am just so grateful, you have no idea....

Val ;-)

----------------------------

>Dear Antony and List,
>Thank you for your information Antony. I cannot agree with you more and I
>appreciate it that you took the time to explain in detail. We can all learn
>from reactions like that. (Hartelijk bedankt) Many thanks,
>L.I.F.E.
>Henk

13/11/01

quick question, and pardon my ignorance:

what does L.I.F.E. mean?

Greetings
Dutchies are everywhere he? (Hollanders wonen overal!)
Antony Daamen
Australia

  Message 5889  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index