forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5893  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Steve and Dianne Parkhurst
Date:  Tue Nov 13, 2001  10:44 am
Subject:  Re: Spain and Germany

Dear Stuart,

You asked:
--How do you get such clear symbols? Do you just "draw" them one by one? Do
you
have a saved set of symbols you draw upon to make these? I'm just
technically curious.--

My drawing are bitmaps created in a Paint program. I have all the parts
stored in a dozen large bit maps and then I cut and paste to create the
signs. I then save each sign as a separate bit map. So far I have about 4000
of those bitmaps. It takes a lot of work but once you get the hang of it, it
goes pretty fast and they look really nice, don't they? :-)

Have a nice day,
Steve :-)

  Replies Author Date
5900 Re: Spain and Germany Henk Pel Thu  11/15/2001

  Message 5893  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index