forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5907  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Thu Nov 15, 2001  6:53 pm
Subject:  Re: Questions about SW.book

-----Original Message-----
From: SignWriting List []On Behalf Of Regina
Brooks
Sent: November 15, 2001 11:59 AM
To: SignWriting List
Subject: Re: Questions about SW.

Hello Regina,
I got it from Chapters Book Store: "First Vintage books edition, May 1995.
Originally published: Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1994. ISBN 0-679-76165-9.
Hope this is of some help. Good luck
Tini.

Hello Tini and List.

I overheard your mention of the book "train go sorry". I looked for it on
amazon.com with no success. Would you happen to know where to get a copy?

Thanks,

Regina Brooks